Indignation


I saw blood 
I saw tears
I saw pain
Nothing could be done but to just see the stains
I wish you could see what doesn't matter, you insane!
They have a right to live, world's already acting like a drain
Your heart has to answer him one day, we all know you're not a holy saint.
I'm with you standing till that day
Cause I also have to go into my grave
I'll answer him then, I tried my Lord
But the world was too much to just be pure
I'm sorry my love, you're never alone
My griefs and sorrows are with you till I'm blown
Let's all pray to the mighty, may bring the peace
That's gonna come soon, to you and me.
                             ____minahil

Description: The most basic right of a minority is protection and if that is not provided then it is required by every human to speak up for humanity. It's not about religion, it's about basic human rights. 

Comments