My Game



I stood in the fire and had no one to blame
All the fears and cries that I overcame
It's my blood, rust, tears, and my own scars
I don't really need you to tell my part
Shush my dear, let's not fall apart
I'll play mine and you'll watch from the start
    _________minahil


Description: The sky doesn't seem the same when you walk out of an unpleasant event of your life. The world changes so do everything around it. You'll never be able to explain what you went through but you'll always have the courage to face it again. Over and over, cause it becomes an art. The art of facing the hunger in yourself, that makes you do the things you're scared of. As Rumi says; “Dancing is not just getting up painlessly, like a leaf blown on the wind; dancing is when you tear your heart out and rise out of your body to hang suspended between the worlds"; life and death are two realities but when understood correctly, they become an expression of courageousness. The basic idea is to not let others come in between your expression of life and death, their definition needs to be different than yours. Life is a never-ending series where, in each episode, truths are revealed to you about yourself. In end, the only thing that matters is how truthful you are to yourself and how much you actually know yourself, how hard you are willing to try, for life, and indeed how faithful you are to the one and only. Cause we came alone in this world, will leave alone. 

 

Comments