GODDESS

 


Promised not to be harmful at all
Thinking of a way to rise from this fall
Why bullies came to take my art
Isn't the world cruel enough to tear up apart
We all are humans with a dark side
Burning up the world and thinking to end up in paradise
On my journey to school the people I found
Staring and laughing at me like I'm the clown
I barely made it through the hallway, 
shivering on my foot
They called me names saying I'm nothing good
Working hard just to have a bright future ahead
You can think like that, not knowing they put a monster in your head
Another sun comes another goes down
But the world is the same all around
Tongue full of lies face full of smiles
They're all making us fool like a child
In end, only one thing remains
It's an unfair world where nothing is that you gain
You made her kill herself skin all torn
But honey don't you think in this way a 
Goddess is born
______________minahil-nihal

Description; This is a poem written to express feelings of sorrow; how cruel the world has become, knowing that we're going towards wrong but still no sign of coming back. Where education has become nothing but a way to earn money; where emotions have become nothing but to fool someone. where friendship is the name of favors and business. Furthermore, you may find slight attention towards the topic of bullying, which is being ignored over and over again in this society, pressing you to make sure that everyone around you is being treated nicely and is being appreciated enough. in the end, I wanted to emphasize the beauty of never giving up, you can make a person go through hell just to find they've made a diamond out of themselves. Especially a soft reminder for all the parents to take notice of what their children are going through, to show them respect and love, enough for them to open up to you. Peace.

Comments