Spring Festival


 I hope that you are well aware of the fact that spring festivals are a great way to let loose some energy and celebrate the arrival of spring and summer. The celebration of life and nature around us is a heavenly experience that I went through this March. I guess we all agree on one thing that it’s a work of labor to get out of our houses after a long freezing winter. But somehow I managed not to waste my productivity this time so that I can share my experience with all of you guys. Spring festival is usually celebrated on 12 of February but this time due to long winters it took place in the first week of March.


I was so ready to enjoy the warmth of the Sun and the flamboyant scents of the flowers given birth by nature. My friends and I left our houses simultaneously to meet somewhere near the garden where the festival was taking place. I still cannot forget the scene that slipped by my eyes. Standing there for a single second made me feel closer to God and nature in such a way that I can never express through words. As we entered the garden I felt waves of holiness and power. As if the spring season was calling me. Every single sight was begging me to observe more and more into it. The flowers, the wind, the warmth of the sun, the chirping of the birds and even the smallest details such as the little dew drops on the tips of leaves making their way down to the earth that was telling me stories on how every entity on this planet has to make their way to this ground one way or another. Moving forward I was enchanted by the sighs of little kids as they saw creations of the one and only. Some elderly couples having the time of their life by expressing their feelings through those beautiful flowers. An expression of love, that’s what I saw in those flowers. They made me understand that life is too short to be bitter as they will only live for a few months but still will provide us with more than just their beautiful scents, a symbol.


As I was passing by each row of the flowers, everyone of a kind, and observing keenly, my eyes stumbled upon the end of the garden where I saw a small food court. My friends showed interest in me buying them brunch for celebrating the fact that I came with them to this place. And honestly, I can’t believe how much I was missing before by staying in my house every time. While eating our brunch a realization hit me that no matter how introverted of a person you are, I will consider you ignorant if you stay home instead of watching what God has created for us. A world to remember and to memorize as every part of it expresses a different emotion. I am so happy that I got to do this and I hope you’ll do too next time.

                                                ________minahil

Comments